Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Photo Shoot

My good friend Celeste took Addelynn's pictures today and I wanted to give everyone a sneak peak. Addelynn was such a sport for oh the first 30 minutes and then she would cry or turn her head every time Celeste put the camera by her. Sassy already, lol.

Celeste always amazes me with how she can still capture a great shot despite the fussiness! Josh wanted some pics of Addelynn with no bows, hats, or girly, girly attire, so you will see a few of her just plain Jane and to be honest those are some of my favorite! I can't tell you enough how much these pictures have meant to me. Celeste is able to catch the essence of my beautiful baby girl through my eyes...the way that I see her when I look at her. I can't get over her baby blues and her beautiful smile!

You can take a sneak peak at the pics on Celeste's blog. I won't get my pictures for a few weeks (maybe even a little longer) Celeste is already 4cm dilated and 80% effaced with her own little princess, so she can take her sweet little time. : ) I can't wait to have Celeste take pics of our girls together because I know they're going to be great friends!

Thanks Celeste for giving me a permanent picture of my ever growing 4-month old!

www.celesteruthphotography.blogspot.com

ps. I will do my best to post some of the pics on my camera with stories soon!

5 comments:

William said...

Cute pics! How much does she charge? Does she go to your house or you go to hers? I'm interested in getting her info

Stephanie said...

OOOHHHHHhhh!! She is so cute! I just want to kiss those big old cheeks! I love baby cheeks! I kiss Layla's constantly:) Too cute Cort. We need to get together when I get back from Florida next week.

Ruth said...

I LOVE them! What a cutie!

codyandkristiboretsky said...

These pics are absolutely adorable!! I love her sweet rolls!

Jenna and Paul said...

I love the pictures that you have of your guys little girl, she is beautiful! I am so glad that you are doing well.