Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Look Who's Sitting!!!!

Daddy has been working with Addelynn on sitting while Mommy was recovering...and she's doing amazing! She will sit for a minute or two and then topple over, but it's oh so cute! She will be six months on the 22nd of this month and I have no idea where the time went. She is growing up way to fast for me.



She rolled over at 3 and a half months and now is sitting at 5 months! Two huge milestones already!



What's next...crawling! I might pass out when that happens, lol. I love to watch her grow and learn. She is such a joy in my and Josh's life. We love her to pieces!







I love this picture...she's like stunned that she is actually sitting. The smiles came out after the initial shock, lol.

6 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute chubs! She looks so happy. Sorry you have had to go through yet another terrible experience, hopefully this last surgery will nip it good and you will be back to 100% soon.

Jess said...

So cute! She is such a big girl now! Can't wait to see her again. Hope you get better soon!

Christi said...

What a cutie!! The milestones sure are fun! Wait until she's 2 and throwing tantrums, aaaah! So not fun! Oh well, MOST of the time they're fun! Hope you feel better!

Aaron and Steph said...

Okay I finally got you guys on my blog! It was good to see you this weekend, the little baby is soooo cute!

Katie said...

She is such a cutie! It is amazing how fast the time goes! Cute blog by the way, hope you don't mind I found it and had to take a peek! Feel free to check ours out.

Jer said...

What a doll! And gee, what an adorable blanket you have her sitting on! I can tell that the blanket is filled with love! :)