Thursday, October 30, 2008

Holiday Boutique

Hey Everyone,
I'm going to be a part of a Holiday Boutique this Saturday, selling my Scentsy. Scentsy has come out with amazing new warmers, even ones that plug in like night lights! I am attaching the information below and who you need to RSVP to in order to earn raffle tickets for prizes. I am also attaching my website for Scentsy so you can check out the catalog and all the great deals!

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 1
Open House 11:00am-3:00pm
3036 E. Cornell Court
Gilbert, AZ 85234

Earn tickets to win fabulous prizes.
• RSVP and earn 5 Tickets
• Show Up and earn 1 Ticket
• Bring a Friend and earn 1 Ticket
• Place an Order and earn 2 Tickets
• Book a show and earn 3 Tickets

Vendors that will be present: Scentsy, Cookie Lee, Nail Art Kits, Tastefully Simple, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, and various homemade items!

RSVP to Stephanie at Steph747fa@yahoo.com

Scentsy Website: www.scentsy.com/scentsyshurtz

2 comments:

Christi said...

I really wanted to come to this! But Carissa was taking a WELL NEEDED NAP and Jake was out at an "Air Soft Gun Fight" (Yeah, he's still 12). I really want to look at your Scentsy stuff, I need some Christmas ideas. I am feeling okay, I did a little too much this weekend with Halloween and all. I thought I was seriously in labor on Halloween night, I was having contractions every 5 minutes! But then they went away thank goodness. Other than that, I'm feeling good! We'll have to get together soon so I can see your stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I got your message and I was so thrilled to hear from you. Congratulations on your sweet little girl. I am so happy for you! Finally!!!!! I knew God would bless you with a child, you are too good of a sweet kind caring open hearted person to not have children. And I am sure you will have plenty more! I have no idea why your comment was blocked, please know that I had nothing to do with that setting. I would never block your comments again!! I am so happy for you, and I sincerely from the bottom of my heart thank you for your comment on our future family as well. Who knows when Gods timing will have that all happen for us, but atleast we have the names. Hahaha! I hope your boutique goes well, I hope lots of people buy candles! May God bless you and keep you as your journey through motherhood and I am so glad to hear from you!
Keep in touch,
Love always,
Cassie