My doctors cleared me to go to Vegas tomorrow. Ready or not here we come! My three hour glucose test wasn't too horrible, especially since my Mom came and kept me company. Josh started his new shift and I would feel horrible dragging him along for that torture on just a few hours of sleep! Mom and I had a good time and ended our experience at Tropical Smoothie....Mmmm!
I am so hoping that my bladder and back cooperate tomorrow during the drive up to Vegas. I am also hoping that the weather is just a tad bit cooler than it is here, especially if our trip is going to include walking the strip.
I just got a new book from one of my visiting teachers called "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. I have heard that it is a must read, and that was enough for me to start the journey. I will keep you posted on how I like it. I did hear it's a tear jerker though, but those tend to be some of my favorite books!
Well, there is so much to do and I am only on my first load of laundry! Grrr...packing has yet to take place either. Good thing it's just a few days and not a week which means I can just kind of throw stuff together last minute!
I almost forgot...I cut my hair today and got swoopy bangs. I haven't yet figured out the bangs yet and refuse to post pictures until I do. I sure hope the bangs start cooperating soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cort! Post pics of your new 'do. To add people to your blog-I am assumning you mean a link list?-go to your dashboard, then layout and you can add a link list box to your layout and then you just copy and paste other people's blog URL address and there you go! Email me for more details if you can't get it.
And have fun in Vegas!
Yeah Cortney is posting on her blog!! Yahoo! I am glad things are going well for you, how are things holding up in preggo world? I hope you have fun in Vegas!! We should get together soon!
Ya, you are doing the blog thing! Have fun in Vegas!
hey courtney its Becky Porter!! add me to your friend list and we can keep updated on eachothers blogs. I finally got one a few months ago and i really enjoy journaling my life on it. im glad youre doing good!
Hi! You can add me too! jessicadawson73.blogspot.com
So glad you've joined us!
Post a Comment