Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Newborn Photo Session



My dear friend, Celeste (Bentley) Smith, just finished editing the photos that she took of Addelynn a few weeks ago. We did these photos at two weeks and Addey was such a champ. She stayed asleep through all of the moving and manipulating of her body! She did, however, poo poo on Daddy while he was holding her little nakey body.


I am so thankful to have this sweet little girl in my life. These beautiful pictures will allow me to treasure her infancy which seems to already be going by way too quickly. Pictures allow a person to go back into a time and place where the heart remembers all.


If you would like to see more of Celeste's work you can access her blog at:


http://www.celesteruthphotography.blogspot.com/ and from there you can access her website which is almost in the final stages of being finished.


Thanks again Celeste for doing such an amazing job!
















6 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm so glad you love them. I was so happy to do them for you guys. Like I said, if you need anything else let me know! Let me know too when you're feeling up to doing a double dinner date with us! Love you.

Stephanie said...

Oh she is sssooooooo cute!! I just want to kiss her!

Abram and Ashley said...

Way cute pictures! We do need to get together.
By the way I tagged you!

Jer said...

Those are beautiful! Celeste is very talented. But she did have awesome subjects, so with that combo, you just can't go wrong!

Anonymous said...

What a beauty!!! congrats on your wonderful sweet baby girl. The pics are cute. She did a great job. Oh by the way, can you ask Jeriann to invite me to her blog? I can't get ahold of her at all. Thanks, Dawn

Dawn Davis said...

oh my heavens she is so cute!!