Addelynn was blessed at church on Thanksgiving weekend. It was such a wonderful experience having my family attend church and get to see our sweet little girl get blessed. We had a luncheon at our house afterwards with friend and family which was a ton of fun. Addelynn looked so darling in her pretty dress that her Great Aunt Florene made. The blessing itself was beautiful. I had Josh use his voice recorder from work, so I could type it up and put it in her baby book. I think it will be neat for her to look back on it as she grows.
Speaking of growing, my little pumpkin will be 12 weeks tomorrow! Seriously, where does the time go? Josh says to me the other night "wouldn't it be cute if she stayed this small forever?" Yes, yes, it would, but then again I guess she wouldn't be progessing as she should in this life.
We are going to family Christmas in California next weekend and I'm so excited for both her first roadtrip and the opportunity for my extended family to meet Addey. I know they will love her and I'm sure she'll be spoiled while she's up there since she's the newest baby. The youngest cousin besides her is five, I think. It should be a lot of fun.
I hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for Christmas. I still have so much to do and need to get my bum in gear!
2 comments:
Yep...she's darling! I just love the baby smiles, laughs and coos! She looks like an angel all in white!
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment