Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Do

I took the plunge and cut off 9 inches today! I know, my friend pointed out that I should have done 10 inches and donated it, but hey 9 was drastic enough! I'm still getting used to it. I have had long hair for the majority of my life, so this is very strange. Hopefully I can style it cute. Thanks Kristi for the fun new do! How do you guys like it...be honest. Do you like me with short or long hair? Different huh, for those of you who've only known me with long hair?











7 comments:

Jer said...

Very cute, but face it Cortney, you are just simply a natural.

Heather said...

I think it looks great and even though you lopped off 9 inches it is still nice and long. You can do whatever you want with it, I like the length and it has some movement and body to it. Nice job.

Savannah said...

Love it :)

Bethany said...

Looks very healthy and cute!

William said...

It looks really healthy and so cute! I love it!

Lee said...

Cute! I think it was a perfect fit!

Momma Dianna said...

Looks great, not too drastic! I love it! Which hairstyle did you end up choosing?