Friday, September 12, 2008

Showered with Love

FRIENDS AND FAMILY ICECREAM SOCIAL BABY SHOWER
Aerial view of present opening. Too fun!




High School and Elementary school friends: Lorain, Marisa, Carrie, Me, Jamie, Becky, and Amanda. I can't thank Lorain, Amanda, and Care enough for putting on the shower for me!
Me and the Grandma's to Be! Mom, me, and Sue.
My Tabby and I. :)
Tabby and I on cleanup duty. What are we going to do with all of these goodies?!?




It was so fun to see all the pregnant bellies at my shower. In order: Shanel just had a baby girl on Wednesday, I'm due with a baby girl in 3 weeks, Ashley is having her baby boy in early November, Christi a baby girl in late November, Stacey a baby boy in early December, and Steph a baby girl in late December. WooEeee! Lots of little blessings on the way!

My buddies and comrades from college, Bethany and Sarah.



My good friend Steph and I. Her husband works with Josh at the PD. She is my sanity in this crazy police world we both live in! She is also having a little princess this year and I know that her and Addey will be the best of friends!


Me, my sister Katrina, and Grandma Campbell.




I have finally gotten around to sharing my baby shower pics with everyone. I ended up having three amazing showers, all unique and special in their own way! I will probably do three separate posts for them because I want to share some pictures.

My first shower was given by friends and was for my close friends and family. It was an "Icecream Social" shower where we played games, ate yummy sundaes (which by the way I am still enjoying leftovers from), and just hung out and had a really good time. Thank you to everyone who came!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow did you ever get "showered" with gifts!! By the way I taught Patton the word penis:) I think it is better to start off using the correct words rather than some random baby name then having to change it when they grow older. I would rather him learn those things from me than all the spin offs he will learn sooner than I really want:(