Friday, September 12, 2008

Ward Baby Shower

Raina and Reann...Thank you so much for throwing an amazing shower!
Who ate the cupcake?!? We had yummy, yummy food to eat...which is always a plus when you're pregnant!
Raina made adorable little favors out of York Peppermint Patties for all of the guests!
Some of the Girls: Traci, Kayci, me, Naomi, and Amber. I sure hope I spelled everyone's name right!
Homemade blankies are the best!
The Young Women's President gave me the most amazing basket with all of her "favorites". I am sure they will soon be my favorites too!



My ward threw me a wondeful baby shower last Saturday; thank you Raina and Reann! Since most of my close friends and family aren't LDS they offered to throw me a separate shower. :) It was a come and go and we all had a wonderful time enjoying one another's company and catching up. I loved all the wonderful gifts...people in my ward are so talented and creative!


1 comment:

The Ayers Family said...

I Love my expression in the photo above... and that you can see my bra through my shirt!
That quilt from the YW is beautiful!!!