Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin is Ripe

Since Addey is due in early October, Josh had the cute idea of painting my belly like a pumpkin. On Friday we got all the supplies for the event and had ourself a belly carving (painting) party. Here are a few pictures of the final product. I don't know about anyone else, but I think we picked the cutest pumkin in the pumpkin patch!




6 comments:

Heather said...

That is too funny! And creative. I love it.

Jess said...

How fun! What a cute memory to have! Can't wait to meet her!

Jess said...

How cute! That is such a great memory to have. Can't wait to meet her!

Christi said...

So funny!! Hey, do you think we could hang out on Friday? I hope you're doing okay!!

Anonymous said...

That is an absolute riot. I never heard of anyone getting their prego tummy painted. That is so cute. Wow, keep up the fun!!!

Carrie said...

i want to see a picture with your face in it so i'm sure it was your belly! :)